Viscosity can be measured with a small volume sample (8 to 13 ml) by attaching it to a spindle type viscometer.
- Viscosity measurement of expensive samples
- Viscosity measurement of a small amount of prototype sample
- Dangerous sample viscosity measurement if handled in large quantities
Very useful for the above measurements.
Temperature control is required in combination with a constant temperature bath, but temperature control can be done in a short time due to its small size.
Configuring the small sample adapter
There are HM type for medium viscosity and HH type for high viscosity for small volume sample adapter used in combination with viscometer.
Configuration of HM type
・Rotor (3-piece set)
Configuration of HH type
・Rotor (4-piece set)
- BHM-Type、BHH-Type → For B-type viscometer
- THM-Type、THH-Type → For TV type viscometer
- RHM-Type、RHH-Type → For R-type viscometer
Use the “immersion chamber” when using in a Visco block or an immersion constant temperature water bath.
When using in a circulation type constant temperature water bath, use a “circulation chamber”.